Sharing content with thousands of followers at once isn’t the only benefit of social media for business. Small businesses all over the world have been discovering the ways social media can contribute to success and growth in all areas of their companies. However, there are still skeptics who still don’t see or understand the benefits of social media for their business.
10 Reasons Why Social Media is Good for Business
Why would your business want to use social media?
Good question. With platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram you can get generate tremendous online exposure for your brand, allowing you to showcase your products and services. Social media helps you listen to what people are saying, including your customers, prospects, peers and competitors.
You can generate leads through all the major social networking sites (Twitter is very effective for this, particularly in B2B). This will help you to attract more customers, who you can dazzle by providing a personal touch, building relationships and driving loyalty.
All of this can be accomplished for a low cost without sacrificing quality. Check the visual below for a wealth of facts, figures and tips on why social media is good for business.
Still not convinced about social media for business?
If you’re still not convinced after reading these ten benefits of social media for business, I have put together a handy presentation for you. This slide deck focuses on four key areas to help raise even more awareness on the power of social media as a tool to monitor trends, find opportunities for growth, and create advocates for your brand.
FOUR reasons why Social Media is a MUST for your business….
“The ROI of social media is that your business will still exist in 5 years.” By Erik Qualman
Need more reasons to add social media to your business strategy? Here are 4.
1. consumers are talking online. Social media is where you can listen to them.
- Each day, billions of conversations are taking place across the social web. Social media lets you listen to those conversations.
Why does listening to social media matter?
- Pinpoint new and potential customers and nurture them through one-on-one relationships.
- Monitor your competition, understand your detractors and see what’s working in your market.
- Track popular phrases and keywords; get new content ideas.
- Locate influencers and decision makers and engage with them in real time.
- Discover brand advocates to build your community online.
2. create brand advocates.
- 71% of all customer complaints on Twitter go unanswered.
- 46% of online customers expect customer service on facebook. Only 23% of brands provide it.
On social media, you can be the hero your customers deserve.
- Listen to conversation online and engage with customers that are having problems.
- Deliver quick, effective one-on-one support.
- Be the personable, easy to talk to representative your customers expect.
- 71% of consumers who experience a quick and effective brand response on social media are more likely to recommend that brand to others.
3. Amplify your brand, not your expenses.
- Social Networking is the most popular online activity.
4. Tell your story. Captivate your audience.
- Visual storytelling through social media is more accessible than ever.
- Social media campaigns have the momentum to surpass traditional advertising methods.
- Through one-on-one conversations, you can make your customers part of your story and create a community around your brand.
- 85% of consumers say that they will change their shopping behavior in response to social media content. Conversations and relationships are currency. It’s time to start cashing in.
Are you convinced and ready to implement social media for your business? Contact me.